Friday 11 December 2009

Sew pleased!


Hooray - bunting is finished! I used the seam binding which I could only get in 5m lengths and I had made so many flags there were enough to make 3 lengths of bunting. I am so pleased with this project - although it is pretty simple, it is the first sewn project I have made for years and the first thing I have made on my new(ish) machine. I've lots of plans for future projects...
Away from the sewing machine, it is a gorgeous day here - this morning R. and I both walked I. to school across the fields - the sun was just coming up and the trees were ghostly shapes in the mist - magical. I'm pressing on with knitting my reindeer - maybe I'll have him finished to show here in the next day or two. Happy Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you finished it - it looks wonderful! Looks like your catching up is working :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunting and can't wait to see the reindeer!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bunting. The colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete