Sunday 15 March 2009

Coffee Love




My addiction to coffee is well-known amongst my family - I usually only have 1 or 2 cups a day, but it is one of my favourite treats and if I go for a day without a coffee (preferably cappucino) I not only feel deprived but get a headache - yes, a true chemical addiction!
I made this layout in response to this week's challenge onUK Scrappers which include making a LO about something you're addicted to - for me, apart from scrapbooking itself, there could be only one contender!
I can knowledgeably discuss the merits of the Cappucino on offer at all the major coffee chains - Costa, Cafe Nero, Starbucks, as well as my favourite small individual coffee shops in Norwich and Wymondham. Funnily enough, it is only actual coffee I love - I can't stand anything coffee-flavoured, and as for instant coffee ... yeuch! Definitely a coffee snob, me!


I have already made other layouts celebrating my love of coffee, most recently for a Circle Journal group I'm doing through UKS - I really enjoyed using yummy Doodlebug flock and boutique trims in wonderful coffee colours in this double LO below:



1 comment:

  1. Great LO, Gill! Love how you've cut yourself out, with all the rest behind you! x alexa

    ReplyDelete