Monday 9 February 2009

Cybercrop!

This weekend I 've just taken part in my first-ever Cybercrop over on UKScrappers. The idea is that you follow on-line classes and challenges, some of which you can buy kits for and your work has to be uploaded to the gallery by certain deadlines to gain points for your "team". Some people manage to do most of the classes over the sweekend - I don't know how they do it. I did just 4 - 2 classes and 2 challenges plus 2 challenges which had been set in the run-up to the crop.

One of the classes was to make a house-shaped LO with opening doors and roof. I have adapted this to look like our barn and haven't finished it yet, but will post it on here when I have. The other LOs etc are here:

This minibook was made with a "Mystery" kit from Scrapshed - I loved using these papers and embellishments and love the book I made. Also I have loads left to make something else:




This LO was for a class called "Black and Blue":



The "FBI" challenge to use a file-folder, ink and buttons on your LO was the perfect oppprtunity to scrap these pics of DD1 and her favourite hat:

No comments:

Post a Comment