Wednesday 24 March 2010

Papercrafting

Whew! It feels a little strange to be back blogging after such a long break. I'm not sure quite why I stopped at Christmas time - we were away at New Year and then life seemed to be extra busy after that. My knitting projects have also been sadly neglected although I did use my sewing machine intensively for a while to make DD2 two flapper girl dresses for a production of Bugsy Malone she was in at school


I have been back making things this month and last, though - cards and scrapbook layouts!

I have got back into scrapbooking recentlyalmost to the point of obsession. I 've made 7 LOs in the last 3 weeks and have also made quite a few cards. (I've also spent lots of money on scrapbooking stash, but sshh - don't tell anyone!

Here are a few of the LOs I've made recently:


My DD2:






This is about our silver wedding anniversary:





Another nostalgic one about me and DH:






My three:





And this one I just finished this morning, for the monthly challenge over on Sarah's Cards blog:
(the challenge was to use old stash)


2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy - looks like you were having loads of fun! They are all lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back! We've missed you!...but I totally understand how busy and full life can get. It looks like its been full of many of wonderful moments, though. Lovely, lovely rememberences...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete